Here is some of the documentation available on this site:
- Getting Started: A simple introduction to microdata and using schema.org for marking up your site.
- About Schema.org: Learn more about the project.
- ... and how we work.
- Releases: Full history of recent releases.
- Schemas: The actual schemas, arranged in a hierarchy, with a page for each item in the schema.
- The full type hierarchy: The full type hierarchy, in a single file.
- Frequently asked questions
- Data model: a brief note on the data model used, etc.
- Vocabulary definition download: download definition files for core vocabulary and extensions.
- Extension Mechanism: The extension mechanism that can be used to extend the schemas.
- External Enumerations: How to use external controlled lists to add detail.
- Health and medical types: notes on the health and medical types under MedicalEntity.
- Hotels: Background information and examples on the types and properties for marking up hotels and other accommodations using e.g. Hotel and HotelRoom.
- Schema.org Blog
Earlier discussions can be found in W3C's public-vocabs group. There was also a google group used during 2011.
- Community discussions: the W3C Web Schemas group hosted a collection of proposals for additions and improvements to schema.org.
Since 2014 detailed discussions have been managed through github, and coordinated via
the W3C Schema.org Community Group.
- A custom search across all these discussions and sites is also available.
- General feedback form: Please give us feedback, report bugs, etc.
For technical feedback, GitHub is preferred.