DocumentationHere is some of the documentation available on this site:
- Getting Started: A simple introduction to microdata and using schema.org for marking up your site.
- Schemas: The actual schemas, arranged in a hierarchy, with a page for each item in the schema.
- The full type hierarchy: The full type hierarchy, in a single file.
- Frequently asked questions
- Data model: a brief note on the data model used, etc.
- Extension Mechanism: The extension mechanism that can be used to extend the schemas.
- External Enumerations: How to use external controlled lists to add detail.
- Health and medical types: notes on the health and medical types under MedicalEntity.
- Schema.org Blog
- Schema.org Discussion Group: firstname.lastname@example.org - Forum for finding answers to questions, etc. The older discussion group is referenced here.
- Community discussions: the W3C Web Schemas group hosts a collection of proposals for additions and improvements to schema.org.
- A custom search across all these discussions and sites is also available.
- Feedback form: Please give us feedback, report bugs, etc.
Last Updated: 25 Jun 2012