Organization of SchemasThe schemas are a set of 'types', each associated with a set of properties. The types are arranged in a hierarchy.
Browse the full hierarchy:
Or you can jump directly to a commonly used type:
- Creative works: CreativeWork, Book, Movie, MusicRecording, Recipe, TVSeries ...
- Embedded non-text objects: AudioObject, ImageObject, VideoObject
- Health and medical types: notes on the health and medical types under MedicalEntity.
- Place, LocalBusiness, Restaurant ...
- Product, Offer, AggregateOffer
- Review, AggregateRating
See also the releases page for recent updates and project history.
We also have a small set of primitive data types for numbers, text, etc. More details about the data model, etc. are available here.